Test Shoot - MOLLY



This test shoot was to get use to the style of photography, I just wanted to try movements. Using my model Molly, I got her to move her arms around. From this shoot I need to get less light on the face with as it is very overexposed. To work on this I need to change the settings of my camera. And also try using just one light over two so it is not as bright on the model.












































































This is the first photo I have edited, I edited in colour as feel that I want to go down this route. I need to work on lighting the models face, with my model being slightly orange in these photos. But I am not bothered about that at the moment as this is for getting the movements, and I can work on the lighting in a later shoot.









Proposal

Title – narrative (hows life?) Area of investigation – peoples responses to a simple, non-descriptive question. Using a long shutter ...