Shoot 7 - CRETU

For this shoot I tried filming a section of the model moving and then screenshot and edited the screenshots. I feel like this is not the route I want to go down, as the quality is not great and also you don't have great movements within the photograph, so it is not blurred how I would like it.


So because of this I decided to just take photos like my previous shoots. Which the shoot went really well. The model moved well to get the blur. To improve on this I would of got the model to talk about how he felt while the photos were being taken rather than just getting him to write it after the shoot.


I really like how this photo came out because the movements are completely different to movements from my other shoots. You can see the different emotions from the front freeze frame to the back freeze frame, and it is a sort of line to the different emotions. For my final photo I will be using photoshop to darken the background slightly, as on the right it is slightly more brighter from the studio lights.


Proposal

Title – narrative (hows life?) Area of investigation – peoples responses to a simple, non-descriptive question. Using a long shutter ...