Shoot 5 - GEMMA & SOPHIE

This shoot was quick, and is why there is not many photos. I used some of my friends to play around with heavier movement as well as the movements I've been doing in previous shoots. I think they came out really well, and in black and white will have the look I'm going for, like the rest of my photos.



These contact sheets show the more exaggerated movements I tried using the models hair making the movements wider, I didn't like there being less background around them as that adds to the photograph.



This is one of my final photos, I edited it like the rest of the photos, making it black and white in photoshop. I did have to crop a lot on this photo, as I wasn't as close in like on the other shoots showing the lower body a lot more and I didn't want this is my photos. I really like the movements in this photo, being able to see the model, with there being a still portrait amongst the chaos of blur.



I really like the outcome of this photo, as it is almost duplicated on one side to the other, even though it is just movements from the model. Once again I had to crop close in as it showed a lot of the models body. I feel like this is one of my favourite photos as it is what I had envisioned. I then decided to edit out the detail on the jumper, as I found it distracting to the movements, I did this using photoshop, and you can see it down below, for my final exhibition print. I also made the background slightly darker in places, to make it more one tone, because of lighting and shadows.



 Sophies response:                                                                                        Gemmas response:

Proposal

Title – narrative (hows life?) Area of investigation – peoples responses to a simple, non-descriptive question. Using a long shutter ...