Feedback 2


From this feedback I have decided to try and video the model moving and talk to the, only doing this for a couple of minutes, and then screen-shotting part of the video when I feel the movements are what I want. I will be doing this on my next shoot. Also from this I have also thought further about making up the replies.

Further Notes:
I am still considering whether or not to use the answers within my work, whether that is writing on the border of the photos; like Duane Michals or creating a small caption under the photos to make the answers almost titles. I am also thinking about taking only on of the answers and just using that as a title. I am still thinking about this and it will be the final thing I decided on my work. As can be added in last minute.

Proposal

Title – narrative (hows life?) Area of investigation – peoples responses to a simple, non-descriptive question. Using a long shutter ...