Shoot 2 - MYSELF


This shoot was more for fun playing around myself with the lighting and movements, which is why there is not many photos. I wanted to try more body movements rather than just moving my head. I really like how some of the photos came out but, decided to go with just head movements as it bought you closer to the photos.


Edited Photos:



I decided to edit this shoot like I have been editing the rest, turning them landscape and black and white. I like how this ended up rather than it being in colour, as the clothes I was wearing were rather distracting from the colours of the trousers. To improve upon this photo I would make sure I keep my face in place to get more of a still shot of my face amongst the blur.






Proposal

Title – narrative (hows life?) Area of investigation – peoples responses to a simple, non-descriptive question. Using a long shutter ...