Final Prints

Matte or Glossy paper?
I could not decide what paper to use, and I really wanted to try matte paper as had never used it before; for my final prints. I decided to print some pictures small on both types of paper. I really like how the background looked on the matte paper, but it took away the detail in the movements and as that is the main focal point I have decided to go with glossy.

Matte:                                                                          Glossy:


Final Print Layout:






This is the final layout of my photos, I have decided to go with a uniformed layout of the photos with the men together in the middle looking away from each other and with the women together as well.

When presenting the photos on the wall i have decided to go with a semi-thick border around the edge to leave room for the answer to how's life? to be written on. I also have mounted the photos on white mount board.

This is a practice of the writing of the photo. I have decided to go with it underneath on each photo so have left enough room for each person to write their answer. 

Synopsis:
How's Life?

For this series I wanted to focus on people’s emotions, but not the emotions that we can clearly see on the outside; the more powerful emotions on the inside. The movement is to signify the chaos of your mind, all the different thoughts going around. I wanted to make the identity of the person so everyone could, relate and put the answers to the title of this work, at the bottom to give a small bit of indication to how that person if feeling.

 Final Photos with writing on them.








Proposal

Title – narrative (hows life?) Area of investigation – peoples responses to a simple, non-descriptive question. Using a long shutter ...